Clients are our Best Salespeople
"I approached Total Placement with a difficult problem at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. They were able to assemble a team and exceed my expectations. We have used them on an unusual schedule, including holidays, for almost a year now." Comment from Current Client.
52% of our staffing clients have been with Total Placement for 8.8 years, 46% for 10.2 years and of those – many for 14 years or longer. What does this say about us? What does this say about the contribution Total Placement makes to our client’s bottom line year after year?
Enjoy working with our Award-Winning Staffing Professionals
Whatever your staffing needs – executive recruiting, mid-level recruiting, long-term employee staffing, temporary staffing, seasonal temps, or payrolling – Total Placement can craft a staffing program to enhance your bottom line. Your HR processes will be more effective, your risks reduced, and your bottom line improved.
When Results Matter, Call Total Placement
"I always get straight and honest answers from the staff at Total Placement when discussing a new potential for our business. They tell me exactly what I need to know or hear regarding certain positions, pay scales, and candidates. If they do not have a qualified candidate right away, they let me know that and immediately work on finding people that are." – Comment from Current Client
Types of Service
- Temporary—Our employees who work on temporary assignments are pre-screened to ensure they have the skills you need. They give you the headcount flexibility you need, allowing you to ramp your staffing up, then down, in order to complete a project.
- Temp to Hire—This is the “try before you buy” option. If not convinced we’ve found the right employee for your company, you can contract with one of our professionals for up to three months, to determine whether you want to offer full-time employment.
- Direct Hire—If you are looking for a permanent, full-time employee and we don’t know the right person already, we can handle the time-consuming tasks and high costs of placing ads, interviewing, checking references and credentials.
- On-Site—If you consistently have large-scale staffing needs, we can place an on-site supervisor at your location to handle everything from orientation and training to scheduling and employee management of your contingent workforce.
- Staffing Trends, News & Legal Watch— Total Placement can help you stay current on trends and legal matters through articles published in Staffing Industry News, on our own website under Latest News for Applicants, and our short weekly Trends & Legal Watch email updates.
- Manufacturing (Engineering, Management, Support)
- Integrated Technology & Engineering
- Finance & Accounting
- Call Center, Customer Service, Office Support
- Manufacturing & Light Industrial Staffing
Developing Solutions Right for You
Gain access to our database of employees, reduce your financial risk, increase the effectiveness of your Human Resource department and watch your bottom line improve! Whether you are looking for Office, Clerical, Admin, Accounting, Manufacturing, Production, Warehouse, or Professional people, give us a call first.
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Recognized every year as "Leader in Industry" in Waco area since 1997 by TempNet
- TempNet - board member and regional Vice President
- Anserteam - founding member and managing partner
- American Staffing Association member
- Waco Chamber of Commerce and committee member
- Waco Rotary member
Improving People's Lives in Waco & Central Texas through
- Family Abuse Center
- Christian Women’s Job Corp
- Compassion Ministries
- House Where Jesus Shines
- ARC of McLennan County
- Mission Waco
- Salvation Army
- Free Career Advisory Services and Training Webinars