HOME OF THE PERMANENT JOBS
Need a new job? You’ve come to the right place.
- Better Career Opportunities,
- Higher Wages, and
- Best Candidate Experience.
FREE Service to Job Applicants! - See Waco Jobs
FREE $100 for Friend Referrals - Click for Details
What Surveys are Saying About Us
In recent surveys, when asked about rating our service, people replied:
- Easy, quick, and efficient online applicant process.
- They arranged an interview within 24 hrs of completing my online app!
- Courteous, respectful staff genuinely interested in you.
- Made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Treated me like a real person.
- Great staff, hardworking, and found me a job in 1 day. Thanks!
When asked to compare Total Placement to other agencies, they replied:
- One of the best in the business.
- Offered better job opportunities than other agencies.
- I have been to the others, Total Placement rules!
- They empower hard-working people to work harder and succeed.
Improving Lives Since 1977
You will also enjoy features such as health insurance, direct deposit, debit cards, email pay stub notifications, and personal web portals for all your payroll records!
Whether you are looking for Office, Clerical, Admin, Accounting, Manufacturing, Production, Warehouse, or Professional, give us a call first.
Waco's Oldest Most Trusted Agency
Supporting Waco & Central Texas Through
- Free Career Advisory Services & Training Webinars
- Mission Waco
- Christian Women's Job Corp
- Salvation Army
- Family Abuse Center
- ARC of McLennan County
- House Where Jesus Shines
- Compassion Ministries
Visit our Job Seeker's Resource Library. You will discover a resource library rich with helpful job seeker articles, free weekly online training webinars, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Diversity
Total Placement Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote, layoff, and return to work without regard to age, disability, equal compensation, genetic information, national origin, pregnancy, race/color, religion, retaliation, sex, sexual harassment, or any other protected classification.
The policy is administered in accordance with federal laws (including but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, Age discrimination in the Employment Act of 1967, as amended, Equal pay Act of 1963, as amended, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination act of 2008, as amended) and other applicable State/local law prohibiting discriminatory acts.