Safety Manager to ensure a safe and injury-free work environment. Will develop/implement safety and environmental policies and training.
Looking for someone to exercise their expertise and experience in a way to finetune the company’s processes. Will conduct regular inspections, conduct compliant audits, and deal with hazmat issues.
Company manufacturers specialized parts service vehicles and is centrally located in Waco, TX. If you have ever considered relocating, you can’t go wrong with Waco.
- Weekly safety postings & monthly training
- Bi-monthly safety inspections
- Fire Hazard inspections
- OSHA Logs
- CPR, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogen training
- New Hire Safety Orientation & Training
- Environmental training & reporting
- Environmental audits
- Oversite on TCEQ, EPA, or StormWater permits.
For more info call Rusty @ 254-751-7313
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy! We do the rest! FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details