Coordinator will become expert in company’s progression of production practices to help plan, implement, and audit each station’s compliance with OSHA standards. Great opportunity to build “Safety experience” into your resume.
Super company! One of the cleanest manufacturing environments you have ever seen. Good opportunity. You need to check it out.
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement & growth opportunities
- Free Gift Cards for every 100hrs worked!
- Referral-an-Employee Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Weekly Bonuses
- Vacation & Holiday
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Training new hires & weekly updates
- EHS Documentation, policy & implementation
- Site Safety inspections and audits
- OSHA compliance
- Identify employee & job task hazards
- Develops/maintains good housekeeping standards
- Good communications skills
- Ability to schedule and actively run meetings
- First Aid CPR AED training
- Complete or Schedule for completion OSHA 30 course
For more info call Mary Anna @ 254-751-7313 – Thank You!
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy! We do the rest! FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details