Administrative Office for a company with super management.
Job entails a wide variety of duties:
- Coordinating meetings and appointments
- Organizing and maintaining records for transactions in variety of areas
- Logging, maintaining, and monitoring project status
- Maintaining office supplies
- Arranging and organizing company meetings
Person should have a working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Company prefers someone with at least an associate’s degree.
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement & growth opportunities
- Refer-an-Employee Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Holiday
Bilingual preferred, with a professional attitude, and good communication, grammar and people skills.
For details, call Leti or Judy @ 254-751-7313
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details