Plus – a 4-day work week.
Some of the tasks assigned to this department are:
- Montoring and completion of work orders
- Annual inspections,
- Inventory control,
- Maintain records for master gas pipeline,
- administer maintenance contracts,
- Capital Improvements,
- Fleet Maintenance
- Backup VP of Operations
The Good Stuff:
- 4 day work week!!
- Strong Salary, DOE
- 401(k) Retirement
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vac/Hol)
- Pays for Continuing Ed
- In summary, lots of government benefits.
Candidate should have at least an AA degree, experience in the construction field, management, or facilities maintenance.
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Don’t miss this opportunity.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details