Customer Service Specialist | Call Center
Become a Customer Service Specialist assisting patients with questions concerning their healthcare.
Call center helps patients one-on-one via inbound and outbound calls concerning medical billing questions relating to benefits, claims, billing, payments, etc.
This company specializes in helping patients regarding available patient financial care services and resources.
Other duties include:
- Explaining patients’ insurance benefits and coverage
- Answer questions explaining charges
- Discuss various options available to them
You will enjoy:
- Monday – Friday work week
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement & growth opportunities
- Refer-an-Employee Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
- Retirement plan
For more details, call MaryAnna @ (254) 751-7313
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
This position, when opened, fills quick.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details