Manufacturing / Facilities Engineering Manager
Manufacturing / Facilities Engineering Manager needed for expanding international company new to Waco, TX.
Besides a great job opportunity, you will enjoy:
- Easy stress-free commute,
- Year-round outdoor recreational activities,
- A wide selection of great schools and churches, and
- Great shopping and dining options.
- Conveniently located in the center of all the best places in Texas!
The Manufacturing / Facilities Engineering Manager oversees the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to ensure the engineering team and other departments are work together cohesively. Person is responsible for the development of equipment to aid in the manufacturing. Will implement change as required. Manager conducts analysis of equipment inspections and failures and implements change as required. This position is also responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the manufacturing plant.
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions
- Provide Engineering support for automated manufacturing production equipment.
- Functions as technical advisor to staff regarding tasks, projects, and operations.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing.
- Work with Operations, Quality, and Safety to develop policies for engineering in various departments.
- Ensure utilization of automated processes in manufacturing when appropriate.
- Support Operations and Quality in Cost reduction and improvement initiatives.
- Manage activities and budget for manufacturing and process improvement projects as needed.
- Responsible for oversight of Plant Maintenance Department.
- Establish and maintain PM processes in accordance with ISO 13485.
- Oversee engineering CI (Continuous Improvement) activities at the Plant level
- Responsible for validation through IQ, OQ, PQ during setup of production cells.
- 4-year college degree (Bachelors) in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in product manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of US FDA medical device manufacturing, ISO 13485, cGMP, 21 CFR 820, as well as packaging requirements.
- Knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing concepts and principles.
For details, call Mary Anna @ 254-751-7313
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details