Safety Manager $60-65,000
Looking for strong Safety Manager to ensure everyone in the company complies with health and safety laws. You will be responsible for improving policies to maintain a safe workplace.
The goal is to ensure the workplace remains compliant with OSHA’s expectations and the continuing educations of both the supervisors and staff to actively strive for Zero accidents.
- Starting Salary: $60 – 68,000
- Bilingual Preferred
Safety Manager responsibilities include:
- Evaluating procedures to develop and implement an effective health and safety plan
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities, and prevention measures
- Preparing and enforcing policies to assure a culture of health and safety in compliance with OSHA regs.
- To insure the compliance of safety policies by supervisors and staff members.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and implement corrections
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Handle worker’s compensation claims
- Stay compliant with all OSHA regs and appropriate reporting.
For more details, you can call Judy @ 254-751-7313
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy
FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details