Human Resource, as a key culture leader in the organization, you will counsel employees on work-related challenges and provide guidance to managers to improve the employee experience.
You will assist department managers with staffing requirements, workforce planning, and working with staffing vendors to assure the smoothest labor fulfillment possible. This involves hiring, keeping management abreast on compensation and benefits trends, Human Resources policy and procedure development, and conducting exit interviews.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage daily employee and labor relations
- Work with managers and employees to address issues and concerns to reduce turnover
- Perform initial investigations of complaints and alleged policy violations
- Coach and counsel staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures
- Enforce company policies
- Research and respond to unemployment notifications
- Keep company in compliance with federal/state laws
For more details, you can call Rusty @ 254-751-7313
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy
FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details