Policy Servicing – Office Assistant
This position inspects insurance policies for completeness, assists with incoming telephone inquiries while logging results, scanning, and other document management duties.
Will also perform follow-ups and correspondence with insurance companies, doctor’s offices and insureds to assure accuracy and the absence of any discrepancies.
Company has SUPER benefits:
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Lots of paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Annual Bonuses
- Super starting salary
Requirements for position:
- Excel, Outlook, Word, and Adobe skills a must
- Knowledge or experience with Insurance policies preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Very Detail Oriented
- Motivated to identify discrepancies and resolve
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
For the best jobs in Waco give Judy a call 751-7313 or visit our Office
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy
FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details