Office Administrative Coordinator
Person will be responsible for assuring the accuracy of tenant forms and files prior to submittal and training new employees.
Other duties involve:
- Verifies documents for owner damage prior to hearings
- Serves as hearing officer during appeals
- Data compilation and reports
- Works with other agencies as needed
- Some counseling and conflict resolution
- Full-time position
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement & growth opportunities
- Refer-an-Employee Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
- Sick Days
Other duties involve general office work, records maintenance, mailings, notifications, counseling, organizational responsibilities, and some general financial functions. Professional communications and the ability to deal effectively with people with tact and diplomacy are a must.
Apply Now, or for more details call Mary Anna at 751-7313.
Apply Now – It’s Easy! We do the rest! FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details