Collision Parts Coordinator
Enjoy working with super management staff in a company with very little turnover. This is a great opportunity at a first-class, long-established dealership. People don’t want to leave! You owe it to yourself to call look into the possibilities.
- Assist collision center estimators with pricing out estimates.
- Sourcing repair parts for damaged vehicles including purchasing any non-dealer pieces.
- Distribution of parts to the body technicians.
- Inspection of each part received for order accuracy, quality, and exact match to old parts.
- Responsible for returning unused parts. Stay updated on new products and updates
- Determine availability for out-of-stock parts and secure approval for special and/or emergency items.
- Weekly pay
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Excellent Retirement program
Collision Parts Coordinator / Autobody Parts (Waco, TX)
Good computer skills, detail-oriented, and strong communication skills needed because you will not only be working office personnel, repair technicians but also vendors. Accurate data entry skills are very important to avoid expensive mistakes in ordering and prevent unnecessary time-delays.
For more info, give Mary Anna a call at 751-7313
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details