Quality Control / New Products Development
Nice starting salary, very attractive benefits, and a great opportunity with an attractive worldwide business.
Looking for a quality control person to work with new products department; the primary responsibility being documentation for medical products, pharmaceutical, life sciences, and microelectronics products.
Will also lead weekly status meetings with its overseas divisions and be the primary contact for all regulatory agencies such as the FDA for certifications, certificates, and documentation management.
Candidate should have:
- 4 year degree in science or equivalent
- 4+ years of regulatory experience and/or product development
- Working knowledge of US FDA medical devices manufacturing (cGMP & FDA 21 CFR 820)
- Familiarity with ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
You owe it to yourself to investigate this opportunity. It is a good one.
Call Mary Anna @ 254-751-7313 for more details
For the Best Jobs In Waco, come join this great team. You will be glad you did.
Hurry in! Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as new jobs before they get posted.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details