Will be inspecting units for HUD compliance included related administrative duties.
Areas of responsibility include:
– Initial Inspections, Documentation, records
– Advises owners of results
– Notifies tenants and landlords of deficiencies if any
– Conducts and evaluates rent comparisons
– Approves rent requests
Person should have experience in residential and/or multi-family building maintenance as well as some know of home inspections.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details