Assistant Controller w/Remote Work Opportunity
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER for manufacturing company
– Work from home 3 days / Office 2 days a week
The Assistant Controller assists with financial analysis and reporting, trains staff as needed, assures regulatory compliance and works to streamline accounting processes.
Assistant Controller Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparing financial reports.
• Analyzing financial data.
• Overseeing month-end closing process
• Participating in budgeting processes.
• Coordinating audit processes.
• Strong understanding of GAAP
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5 yrs of accounting in a high-growth environment
• Manufacturing experience preferred
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in. For more details, call Mary Anna @ 254-751-7313
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details