Senior Staff Accountant
Work for an established, innovative manufacturing company, with room for advancement.
Competitive salary with retirement, employee medical, holidays & vacation pay.
- Month-End Close, Financial Reports, and Review
- Use ERP software for Job Costing, and Inventory Controls
- Oversight of 2 Staff Accountants
- Manufacturing Reporting and Analysis
- As well as other traditional duties
4+ years of accounting experience, preferably within manufacturing
Excel, ERP Software, Data Analysis
Bachelors Degree Required
CPA Preferred, but not Required
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in. For more details, call Jake @ 254-751-7313
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details