Paint Department Supervisor
Great Starting Salary!
Looking for someone who can assist with company growth and offer guidance establishing new processes. Person will be instrumental in equipment layout for the new department. This includes work areas, paint-prep, and paint booths. Powder coating and sandblasting areas to be added later.
- Very competitive Salary
- 4 day work week
- Holidays, Vacation, PTO
- Bonus program
Areas of responsibilities:
- Ability to apply professional finishes
- Managing quality of work of others
- Scheduling and managing shops workflow
- Maintain/service paint equipment
Requirements include at least 3 years of automotive/industrial quality paint experience and scheduling workflow. Powder coating, sandblasting, and/or supervisory experience a plus.
For more details, call Mary Anna @ 254-751-7313
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as new jobs before they get posted.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details