Human Resource Manager $65,000
Smaller manufacturing company has partnered with us to find Human Resource for them.
Starting Salary: $65,000
HR manager develops policy, directs and coordinates human resources activities such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and other employee services.
- Develops and maintains HR system to meet management’s needs.
- Oversees the maintenance of all records required by law.
- Onboarding of new employees, staffing agency relationships, employee orientations
- Administers benefits programs such as health, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
To be considered, this HR manager will need 4+ years of experience covering state and federal employment laws, and benefits in a manufacturing environment.
For more details, call Judy @ 254-751-7313
Reply to the ad with your contact info. Thanks!
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details