Human Resource Generalist
Will learn-the-ropes and processes under the direction of the HR Director. Will assist in the coordination of such human resource activities as employment, orientation, compensation policies, labor relations, benefits, training, and other employee services.
Additional training will cover:
- Learning HR systems and reports for management
- Learning which records needed for historical references
- Onboarding of new employees and staffing agency relationships
- The administration of benefits programs
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement & growth opportunities
- Refer-an-Employee Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
Experience or at least exposure to this area of expertise is highly preferred.
For more details, call Judy @ 254-751-7313
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details