Human Resource Generalist
You will be the HR contact for all employees in Waco. The HR Director is located at a corporate in another state. You will be Waco’s point person.
Your main job function will be application processes, new hires, orientation, training, all onboarding functions, compensations, and benefits person. Onsite employee services and labor relations start with you. You are also responsible for the management of all employee documentation and will assist payroll with time collection area.
Additional training will cover:
- Learning HR systems and reports for management
- Verification of which records are needed for historical references
- Onboarding of new employees and staffing agency relationships
- The administration of company benefits programs
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement & growth opportunities
- Refer-an-Employee Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
Experience or at least exposure to this area of expertise is highly preferred.
For more details, call Leti @ 254-751-7313
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details