Auto Collision Parts Coordinator
Collision Parts Coordinator is needed for a well-known dealership in the Waco area.
- Assist collision center estimators by ordering the required parts.
- Distributing parts to the body technicians upon arrival.
- Inspection parts received for accuracy, quality, and any damage.
- Returning all unused parts. Keep current on new products and updates
- Determine availability for out-of-stock parts and secure approval orders.
- Obtain time requirements from technicians and estimators to keep customers updated on completion date.
Data entry skills are important to utilize a computer for parts entry and linking of parts numbers in the accounting system.
$15-17/hr to start.
Excellent benefits package is available!
For more details call Mary Anna at 254-751-7313
Great Waco Jobs –
Apply Now – It’s Easy
FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details