Will be meeting with developers, clients, and vendors to arrive at the best possible solutions and designs.
You will be working with both residential and commercial clients to achieve their dream designs and requirements. Will follow-up by submitting digital copies of their dream, project proposal along with cost estimates.
The Good Stuff:
- Strong Salary, DOE
- Company Vehicle
- 401(k) Retirement
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vac/Hol)
- Pays for Continuing Ed
- Commercial Experience
- Should have degree in some related field; Architecture, Horticulture, or other
- Microsoft Office products, AutoCad, and some Photoshop.
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Don’t miss this opportunity.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details