Maintenance | Electrical exp
Maintenance tech with electrical experience for major a manufacturer in their field.
This position is for the Day Shift.
- Scheduling maintenance on manufacturing lines.
- Troubleshooting current issues and repairing
- Using appropriate documentation for operations
- Following Safety Rules to assure personal & staff safety
- Taking care of electrical issues as they arise.
Other items of interest:
- Good Salary
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement & growth opportunities
- Refer-an-Employee Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
- Retirement plan
For more details, call Rusty @ (254) 751-7313
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details