Millwright | Setting up new company
Millwright to set up new manufacturing facilities in Waco.
Will install new equipment, the facility features to support it, and maintenance/repair experience to support it.
This opportunity needs mechanical, electrical, or pneumatic experience to be successful.
Areas of responsibilities you will oversee:
- New installations
- Modifications of existing equipment as needed to accommodate layout
- Scheduling minor routine maintenance for operators to perform.
Should have 4+ years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement & growth opportunities
- Refer-an-Employee Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
For Details, call Leticia (254) 751-7313
Hurry in! Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as new jobs before they get posted.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details