Maintenance Tech needed for a company making very unique products. Great Starting $$$
Nice facilities and a great management team to work with. You will perform routine scheduled maintenance on manufacturing equipment, conduct repairs, plan and implement upgrades, and new installations in the plant as needed.
Skills should include mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and fabrication skills.
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Weekly
- Advancement & growth opportunities
- Free Gift Cards for every 100hrs worked!
- Referral-an-Employee Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
- Retirement plan
If you have any maintenance background, you should look into the opportunity.
For details, contact Rusty at 254-751-7313, or
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy! We do the rest! FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details