Video & Documentation Specialist | Specialized Mfg
Video & Documentation Specialist manufacturer of “clean” line production equipment is looking for a video production specialist.
Your primary responsibility is to video product runs on newly designed equipment, produce, record, edit, and perfect advertising and instructional videos of machinery running. It would include creating supporting documentation.
The video & documentation specialist will also review and update past videos and documentation.
A very unique industry offering a very strong salary plus a very attractive benefits package with a great company that enjoys low turnover.
This is a Great Opportunity with a very attractive worldwide business.
You owe it to yourself to investigate this opportunity further.
Company uses Adobe Premiere and the Adobe suite for video development and creation.
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Liberal Vacation, Holidays, PTO
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions
For details, call Mary Anna @ 254-751-7313
Hurry in and Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details