Logistics Warehouse Manager
Primary responsibilities include all domestic and international logistic functions, ERP planning and would require logistics experience.
This is an opportunity to work with a super management team.
Company enjoys very low turnover as associates tend to stay.
Competitive Salary Package
Other critical areas of responsibility would include:
• Maintain, create, and implement strategies for outbound shipping
• Recruit freight companies, negotiate rates, schedule and follow
• Coordinate the booking, routing, and delivery of all inbound international shipments
• Manage and maintain inventories for raw materials and finished goods
• Track and report data regarding raw material usage and KPI reporting
• Bachelor Degree
• 5-10 years in Logistics/Warehouse
For more details, call Leti @ (254) 751-7313
Apply Now to be considered for this job as well as for new jobs as they come in.
Apply Now – It’s Easy FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Apply in the comfort of your own home.
- Simply click the “Apply Now” button below to complete your app
- Once complete, we will call you to schedule your interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details