Payroll Assistant | Part-time, 25-30hrs wk – you decide
- Hours: Job will typically take 25-30hrs a week depending on how many hours you want to work.
- To some degree, we can work with you in creating a schedule that will fit your needs.
- Requirements – Must possess a proven track record of being a strong Person for DETAIL.
- While an accounting background is not needed, being good with numbers and obsession with accuracy.
- Employees rave about it about the monthly profit-sharing program that really works!
This is all computer work, so numbers are generated automatically if entered correctly.
This company has a great staff in place and the management is a blast to work with!
Job functions for Payroll Assistant:
- Payroll assistant verifies time, then enters timecards into software program
- Runs reports to verify against last week’s employees
- Finds reason for any discrepancies if one exists: employees added or left
- Sets-up paycards or direct deposition information for new employees
- Runs reports to verify completion and accuracy
For more details, call Jake or Leticia @ 254-751-7313
Apply Now – It’s Easy
FREE Service for Job Seekers
- Simply click “Apply Now” button to complete your app
- You are important to us. So, once your app is completed, we will call you to schedule an interview within 24 business hours.
Already registered with us? No need to apply again – just give us a call.
Testimonials, Reviews, & Awards – see what people are saying about working with Total Placement.
$100 Referral Bonuses for referring friends to Total Placement. See Details